A full day introduction to racing combining all the elements of the world renown Techniques of Racing Course, while providing a truly measurable experience. A unique way to sample the teaching methods and requirements of the full program without the commitment.
- TRAINING LEVEL: Introductory Level Training
- COURSE DURATION: One (1) day
- RACE CARS: Van Diemen FR02 F2000
- NEXT STEP: Techniques of Racing Course
- PREREQUISITE: Must be capable of driving a manual transmission
- DAMAGE LIABILITY: Drivers are not liable for damages incurred.
- TRAINING LEVEL
- Arrival and introductions
- Classroom session – Theory of driving
- Explanation and demonstration of race car fitment
- South Circuit – race car familiarization and practice of driving position, heel / toe brake and downshifting exercises and techniques
- North Circuit – Lapping session (1) following a pace car
- Lapping session and passing procedure briefing
- North Circuit – Lapping session (2) with debriefing
- North Circuit – Lapping session (3)
- Graduation Ceremonies
There are no upcoming events at this time.