A full day introduction to racing combining all the elements of the world renown Techniques of Racing Course, while providing a truly measurable experience. A unique way to sample the teaching methods and requirements of the full program without the commitment.
- TRAINING LEVEL: Introductory Level Training
- COURSE DURATION: One (1) day
- COURSE TUITION: $1,695.00 CDN*
- RACE CARS: Van Diemen FR02 F2000
- PRE-REQUISITE: Knowledge of how to drive a manual transmission
- DAMAGE LIABILITY: Drivers are not liable for damages incurred
- NEXT STEP: Techniques of Racing Course
*Course tuition DOES NOT include applicable taxes.
- Arrival and Introduction
- Fitting of race car and equipment
- Classroom session – theory of driving
- Explanation, demonstration and practice of driving position, head and toe brake and downshifting exercises and techniques
- Lapping session format briefing
- Lapping session 1 pace laps
- Lapping session 2 with debriefing
- Lapping session 3 with debriefing
- End of program and graduation ceremonies
There are no upcoming events at this time.