This introductory program is designed to provide the experience of race car driving through a sampling of the teaching methods that have produced more world champions than any other racing school. The course consists of three non-stop hours of classroom, practice and lapping under the guidance of professional race car instructors.
- TRAINING LEVEL: Introductory Level Training
- COURSE DURATION: Three (3) hours
- COURSE FEE: $ 995.00
- RACE CARS: Van Diemen FR02 F2000
- NEXT STEP: Techniques of Racing Course
- PREREQUISITE: Must be capable of driving a manual transmission
- DAMAGE LIABILITY: Drivers are not liable for damages incurred.
- TRAINING LEVEL
- Arrival and introductions
- Classroom session – Theory of driving
- Explanation and demonstration of race car fitment
- South Circuit – race car familiarization and practice of driving position, heel / toe brake and downshifting exercises and techniques
- North Circuit – 10 lap session following a pace car
- Graduation Ceremonies
There are no upcoming events at this time.